Welcome to LFSI Church Homepage and Discussion Board!

Please Register and join to our Community.

Regards,
LFSI Web Admin.
Welcome to LFSI Church Homepage and Discussion Board!

Please Register and join to our Community.

Regards,
LFSI Web Admin.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Please use our Promotional Banner in your Facebook, Friendster, Blogs etc... please Support our Board.

Our Daily Bread - April 30, 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay-Ar E.
Administrator
Jay-Ar E.

Number of posts : 93
Birthday : 1982-10-13
Job/hobbies : IT
Religion : Christian
Contact No. : +63907-8042822
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Our Daily Bread - April 30, 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Our Daily Bread - April 30, 2009   Our Daily Bread - April 30, 2009 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 10:30 pm

Title: I Will Never Leave You
READ: Deuteronomy 31:1-8

I am with you always, even to the end of the age. —Matthew 28:20

One of my earliest memories of hearing good music was when a male quartet rehearsed at our home. I was about 10 years old, and I was especially attentive to my dad, who sang first tenor. One of the quartet’s favorites was titled, “I Am With You.” Even at that tender age, I not only appreciated the music but I “got the message.”

Those words of Jesus to His disciples just before He ascended—“I am with you always”—became precious to me as the quartet sang, “In the sunlight, in the shadow, I am with you where you go.”

One of the first references to God’s unfailing presence was spoken by Moses in Deuteronomy 31:6-8, when he instructed his successor about leading God’s people into the “land of promise.” And Joshua himself heard the same word from the Lord, “As I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you” (Josh. 1:5).

That promise is repeated in the New Testament, where the writer of Hebrews gave this assurance: “He Himself has said, ‘I will never leave you nor forsake you’” (13:5).

Wherever you may be today, you are not alone. If you’ve placed your trust in Jesus for your eternal salvation, you can be certain that He will never leave you. — RBC Ministries

Jesus whispers “I am with you”
In the hour of deepest need;
When the way is dark and lonesome,
“I am with you, I will lead.” —Morris

First make sure you are with Him, then you can be sure He’ll be with you.
Original Link
http://www.rbc.org/odb/odb.shtml

BR. Jay-Ar E.
Back to top Go down
http://lfsichurch.heavenforum.com

Our Daily Bread - April 30, 2009
Page 1 of 1