Welcome to LFSI Church Homepage and Discussion Board!

Please Register and join to our Community.

Regards,
LFSI Web Admin.
Welcome to LFSI Church Homepage and Discussion Board!

Please Register and join to our Community.

Regards,
LFSI Web Admin.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Please use our Promotional Banner in your Facebook, Friendster, Blogs etc... please Support our Board.

Our Daily Bread - March 10, 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay-Ar E.
Administrator
Jay-Ar E.

Number of posts : 93
Birthday : 1982-10-13
Job/hobbies : IT
Religion : Christian
Contact No. : +63907-8042822
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Our Daily Bread - March 10, 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Our Daily Bread - March 10, 2009   Our Daily Bread - March 10, 2009 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:01 am

Title: You Can’t Say That!
READ: Genesis 3:9-19

Quote :
According to a career-building Web site, certain words should be avoided on the job. When someone in authority asks you to do a project, you shouldn’t say, “Sure, no problem,” if you don’t mean it and aren’t going to follow through. Otherwise, you’ll become known as someone who doesn’t keep his word. And don’t say, “That’s not my job,” because you may need that person’s help in the future.And if your boss comes to you with a problem, careerbuilder.com suggests it’s best not to blame someone else and say, “It’s not my fault!”That’s the excuse Adam and Eve gave to God. They were told not to eat from the fruit on the tree of the knowledge of good and evil (Gen. 2:16-17). When they disobeyed and were confronted by God, Adam blamed God and Eve, and Eve blamed the serpent (3:9-19). They basically said, “It’s not my fault!”Perhaps there are things we should avoid saying to God about what He’s told us to do or not to do. For example, He gives us specific instructions for Christlike behavior in1 Corinthians 13, yet we may be tempted to say, “I just don’t feel convicted about that,” or “That’s not really my gift.”What is the Lord asking of you today? How will you respond? How about, “Yes, Lord!” — Anne Cetas

God wants complete obedience,
Excuses will not do;
His Word and Spirit show His will—
Then we must follow through. —Sper

Original Link
Quote :
http://www.rbc.org/odb/odb.shtml

The highest motive for obeying God is the desire to please Him.

BR. Jay-Ar E.
Back to top Go down
http://lfsichurch.heavenforum.com

Our Daily Bread - March 10, 2009
Page 1 of 1